This blog post is dedicated to my dear husband. He is quite brilliant when it comes to things such as politics, theology and sports (as he often says himself...he has a mind for those types of things.) When it comes down to mechanics....well, lets just say it takes a bit longer than a man who is mechanically inclined. I am always proud of him when he accomplishes something along those lines and often have to stay out of the way and try not to state my opinion because that doesn't help matters. I took this picture of him of his most recent mechanical accomplishment - assembling his new edger. I have to say I was quite surprised to see how excited he was when we went to buy it. He assembled it while I was out of town (as I said it is much easier when I'm not around). So here is my wonderful, dear husband reading the manual for his new spiffy edger. (It was too cute not to post...hopefully he doesn't mind). I love you honey!
5 days ago






3 comments:
hey...very impressive. i'm sure that joe remembered to add the oil.
At least he reads the manual! And Jon is SO the same way...he's very gifted with numbers and stuff-but home improvements-AHH!
And...I started a blog too! This comment should link you to it.
Um, I think you know how it works at our house.....the tools are MINE!! Although KE does assemble stuff and work outside when he HAS to. I seem to remember him assembling a swing set many moons ago at another house. I wonder if it's still standing.....
Yay for Joe!!!
Post a Comment