A friend recently forwarded a tutorial to me on how to sew this market bag. One could make a bunch of these and use them at the store instead of having your groceries put in paper/plastic bags. I'm not sure if I'll have the time to make a bunch of them, but I thought I'd try to see if I could at least sew one. It was quite simple and the directions were easy to follow. If you are interested in the tutorial you can view it here.
Here are a few pictures of the bag I made. Plus it's reversible. I had to quickly take these pictures since I gave the bag as a gift to a friend. I'm hoping to try my next project soon - a sling bag...I can't wait!
5 days ago






3 comments:
ooh, cool bag and WAY cool fabric! Lovin' it!!
Is that sling the Birdie Sling???
Nope, that's my next project. I just got the pattern for it. This is just a plain bag with no pockets or anything. You'll have to give me any tips you have re: the birdie sling.
SO cute!
Post a Comment