I was having issues with the pictures I originally posted on this blog post so I'll leave the links to the web albums but I moved the pictures to two separate posts and hopefully that will help a bit....we'll see.
2 weeks ago
I was having issues with the pictures I originally posted on this blog post so I'll leave the links to the web albums but I moved the pictures to two separate posts and hopefully that will help a bit....we'll see.
4 comments:
Hey Rachael - I'm having trouble - none of the pictures are coming up on your blog. Anyone else having the same problem?
R- I couldn't see the Iowa pics, either, except for the third one. Hmm.
I'm not sure what's happening with my blog...ugh! The first pic isn't showing up but the last two are. All the pics are in the links to the web albums at the bottom of the post. Anyone else have this issue before and know how to fix it?
I've had the issue and the only thing I know to do is to repost. Sorry. This time when I checked your blog I got the first and third pictures. Weird.
Post a Comment