Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sandy & Ivan

I recently took pictures for a friend's wedding with my new camera. I have so much to learn about my camera yet, but I think they'll be pleased with the pictures I took for them. Here are a few of my favorite poses. Enjoy! (PS...I've been trying to come up with a name for my "photography business" and everything I think of is already overused when I search it online. Anyone with a creative mind have a name idea for me?? Please speak up and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!)

Sandy & Ivan
June 27, 2009




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ed / Julie said...

Absolutely beautiful, Rachael!!! I'm not going to be any help on a name - I'm trying to think of one myself. Although I'm not technically going to make it a business - I'm just taking pictures for friends. However, the print places are requiring copyright releases on my pictures, so, I gotta think of something.

Anonymous said...

WOW, Rachael!!! That's all I can say....WOW!!! Great pics!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...