I realized I never posted Isaac's 2 year pictures. I still can't believe he's 2 years old. Currently he is quite the talker and often puts together sentences that I didn't even realized he understood how those words went together. He LOVES animals and isn't scared of them one bit. A few weeks ago we were invited over to a couple that has goats, geese, chickens and a dog. Isaac was so excited. He even rode a goat - with help of course. He wasn't scared at all. He probably would have stayed in the goat pen all afternoon but it was kind of a rainy day so we couldn't stay out long. He was really upset by this. I didn't get pictures because of the rain, so we'll have to go another time so I can take some pictures of him there. He can count to 10 and sing the A,B,C's. He is learning his colors, but quite often every color is green but sometimes he does change it up a bit but usually gets them wrong. He loves to read and could sit on your lap all day reading books. His is very social and enjoys playing with other kids. He has become a bit bossy at times and likes to tell us and others "No...." in a very adamant voice. When he's tired he quite often will curl up on the couch with a cup of milk and snuggle next to mommy or daddy. We treasure those moments since he doesn't sit still very often. Here are his two year pictures.


2 weeks ago






2 comments:
beautiful boy!
Isaac and Marissa sound so much alike! she too is very social and also loves animals, and yes, throws big fits when we have to leave something very fun (like grandmas):) it's amazing how quick 2 sneaks up on you and how fast they are learning so much!
Post a Comment