By that I mean, I have truly entered the 21st century and have a phone that has a keyboard and I have unlimited texting. In the past my husband and I have been a little out of date and didn't use cell phones all that much. The first reason is that my husband really hates phones and only would carry one that would allow just me to get ahold of him. Second - we are Dutch and don't like to spend a lot of money on things that aren't necessary...It's in our blood. Third-we lived in a small town that didn't get the best of cellphone service so we didn't have a lot of choices, or at least reasonably priced choices :)
Since we've moved we have been trying to figure out the best phone plan. Well, since we are now in a city we can pretty much choose whatever coverage we would like. So thankfully we don't have to have an expensive bill. I am super excited since my new texting phone arrived today and I have it all set up and ready to go. For $35/month I get all the calls and texting I want.
Now all you iphone and blackberry users out there...please stop laughing at me :) I know...I'm way behind the times with this, so let me just enjoy my little bit of excitement.
5 days ago






1 comments:
I TOTALLY get it! I too recently jumped on the technology bandwagon....and AM TOTALLY HOOKED! Lance and I actually can now communicate during the day whereas before texting/iphone we never talked. It's nice to be connected...technologically and emotionally!
Have fun texting! :)
Post a Comment