Have I ever mentioned that I love to bake? Well, I do. I also love trying out recipes that show you a picture of what the end result is going to (errr....supposed to) look like. I'm not saying I am the greatest baker out there, but I do enjoy it. Problem is that when I bake I usually want to eat it. So I either freeze it and try to keep it in the freezer so I won't it eat all at once, or give it away. My husband LOVES cookies, bars, anything sweet and gets a bit upset when he finds out all the goodies have been given away.
Anyways, I came across this blog today and I'm seeing a TON of recipes I'd love to try. So go on over and check it out and see if you are tempted to start baking something immediately after seeing these recipes.
2 weeks ago






4 comments:
oh my gosh! what a great blog! thanks for sharing it with me. :) yippy!
and also, thank you so much for your sweet comment earlier about my blog. Im super excited about the changes.
Oh yum! I love pictures of food! :) Now I'm hungry!! :)
Thanks for the link!
Happy Baking! :)
I'm right there with you...I LOVE to bake. Only my problem is that my husband doesn't like baked goods (I know...weird!) so I tend to not bake as much as I'd like because I know I'll eat it all myself!! Thanks for the yummy link!
Post a Comment