Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Interesting Connections...

I find it interesting to see who's looking at my blog. I have a fun little gadget added that tells me the location of those who have checked out my blog. Here are recent places/people that have come to see what I have to say...



Seattle, WA, United States
Amarillo, TX, United States
Mount Vernon, WA, United States
Demotte, IN, United States
Valley Springs, SD, United States
Riverbank, CA, United States
West Lafayette, IN, United States
Boise, ID, United States
Bellingham, WA, United States
Garden City, ID, United States
Fayetteville, NC, United States
Park Forest, IL, United States
Sioux Falls, SD, United States
Larchwood, IA, United States
Lynden, WA, United States
Pipestone, MN, United States
Fort Worth, TX, United States
Marysville, WA, United States
Rock Valley, IA, United States
San Diego, CA, United States
Portland, OR, United States
Scheemda, Netherlands
Nashville, TN, United States
Pella, IA, United States
Chattanooga, TN, United States
Norwalk, CA, United States


Now if all these people would have commented and let me know what they thought that would have been even more fun! :)

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow! You have a lot of hits every day! Yay!! I know just what you mean about the comments though:
Come on, people!! comments are the life blood of bloggers! :)

Rachael said...

These are from 3 days and the only reason I got so many hits is because I posted a link to my blog on facebook. I totally agree...comments are what make blogging worth it.

Anonymous said...

I'm the one from Riverbank, CA, even though we are in Ripon, if you were wondering!! ;-)

M.E.

Julia Aalsburg said...

Fun post Rachael! Inspired me to comment!!! Greetings from Sioux Falls, I love reading about what you're up to in Tennessee. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...