Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11 Happy New Year!

It's amazing to look back over the past years events and see God's hand in every part of my life. There have been so many changes and challenges this past year, but thankfully I've known God is always there leading and guiding me down lifes path. I started out the year pregnant, had a baby in March, my husband took a new job a week after that, we moved in July to a new state 10 hours from family, Joe started his new job in August, and we sold our home in December and now in the new year we will be purchasing our new home this coming Wednesday. Throughout all these changes I can have hope that God will guide us in our decisions and take care of our family. I'm looking forward to this new year and all that God has planned for us. May God bless you and your families in this coming year also.
Please pray for us as in this coming week as we will be moving into our new home and getting settled. It will be a lot of changes once again, especially for my boys. But it will be nice to start the year off feeling a bit more "at home" in our new place.
May God bless you in 2011!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...