Well, it's been an interesting week. Definitely not what I had planned on, but nothing goes according to my plans anyways. God is all sovereign and the one who is in control. We arrived home late Monday afternoon from our whirlwind trip and the boys had school on Tuesday and I worked. Wednesday was routine and then Thursday I picked up Seth from my friends house and she said he seemed to be feeling a little off and had taken a 4 hour nap. That night he started having diarrhea really bad and had it continuously all day Friday. He wouldn't eat anything and would drink a little. By Friday night I was getting quite concerned. I called the nurse and she said to take him to the doctor in the morning, unless it gets worse then go to the ER. Well, we went to the dr's office and they sent us to the hospital. In the ER they started an IV (which took forever for them to get into one of his veins because he was so dehydrated...poor little guy). Seth was then admitted after a couple of hours in the ER. We've been here all day today and he's perked up quite a bit and doing so much better after having the fluids in him. He's finally talking and responding again and eating and drinking. He should be released soon. I'm so glad my little guy is feeling better and getting back to his normal self. It's so awful to see your child sick. You just feel helpless.
Thanks to all of you who kept us in your prayers. It means so much.






1 comments:
Been praying for you these last few days!!! Hope he is feeling better and ALL of you are getting some rest!
Post a Comment