I'm making this for dinner...

I don't know why, but I don't ever remember my mom making this when I lived at home. Probably because we were quite picky when we were little...or maybe she doesn't like it herself. I don't know. But my mother in law made acorn squash while we were out there a couple of weeks ago and it was so yummy. Then I found out how easy it is to make...cut in half, spread with butter, brown sugar, and bake....how easy is that!!! I'm going to scoop mine out of the skin and mix it all up. If you like sweet potatoes then you'll like this. Even if you don't, you should try it. It's so yummy. I can't wait for dinner time. (Oh and I'm also making English Muffin Bread....see recipe a few posts below...I love homemade bread!)







1 comments:
I'm not fond of acorn squash, but your photos make it look delicious!
Post a Comment