Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ham & Cheese Sliders

I made these Ham & Cheese Sliders with a recipe I found from Kats Kitchen.  I so enjoyed their ooey gooey goodness that I just had to pass this recipe along.  They are a bit messy and sticky, but I love how the sauce adds an extra flavor to a basic ham & cheese sandwich.  So yummy.  Even better...my boys gobbled them up too (although they were a bit unsure about the stickiness getting on their hands, but once they took a bite they inhaled them). So here's the recipe...enjoy!


Ham and Cheese Sliders (serves 6)
1/2 lb deli ham
1/4 lb Swiss cheese
12 rolls (I used Haywain rolls)
1/4 cup butter
1 T prepared mustard
1/2 T Worcestershire sauce
1/2 T poppy seeds
2 T + 2t brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350.
Make sandwiches with rolls, ham and cheese.  Fit the sandwiches into a 9×9 pan squeezing them in there as needed.  In saucepan, bring butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, seeds and sugar to a soft boil.  Pour over sandwiches.  Cover with foil and bake for 20 min.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...