I love this salad and you can eat it as a main course with some veggies on the side. It’s so yummy. I got it from a friend and I don’t want to lose it so here it is…
4 pkg oriental ramen noodles, broken (**I couldn’t find the Oriental kind so I bought a different flavor and didn’t use those seasoning pkts. Instead I did THIS recipe but I’d only use half the pepper next time.)
2 bunches green onions choppped
2 15 oz bags cole slaw
3 cups toasted almonds
1 bottle sunflower seeds
4-5 chicken breast shredded (one whole rotisserie is what I use)
Mix above ingredients.
Dressing:
All flavor packets from ramen noodles
1 cup olive oil
1 cup white vinegar
1 cup sugar
2 tsp lemon juice
Refrigerate.
Tastes Better if you mix and let sit for a while-overnight is great.
**PLEASE NOTE: THIS RECIPE MAKES A TON! SO HALVE THE RECIPE UNLESS YOU ARE MAKING THIS FOR A BIG GROUP.






0 comments:
Post a Comment