Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Fall is here! We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday afternoon and it sure was chilly. We had a lot of fun though. They had a little animals you could pet, pony rides, and a hayride that takes you out to the pumpkin patch where you get to pick your pumpkin. Isaac just stared at everything. His older cousins enjoyed it too. This morning we went outside and I had to take a picture of Isaac with his pumpkin and with the fallen leaves. You can tell he loves it :) Hope you are all enjoying the Fall weather (unless your on vacation in Hawaii like some friends of ours...then you won't be experiencing the beautiful Fall weather right now :)

Isaac looking thrilled to be out side.


Okay mom, enough with the pictures already.


Charissa and Maya

Elliot and Carolyn

Me and Isaac

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachael,

We are experiencing beautiful fall weather....the beautiful fall weather of Kauai! There was a surf advisory today, the waves were kind of big. That's rather fallish!!;-)

Aloha from Hawaii!

Ed / Julie said...

Rachael - the first trip to the pumpkin patch is so memorable! That is so awesome and I am so happy you could enjoy that day with your little guy! Marmee - I don't know who you are, but you're making the rest of us all jealous! ;) Not 30 minutes ago I was looking at our pictures from Kauai in June of 2007. Oh, to go back there someday...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...