Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Things I am thankful for:
God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit
Family, Joe, Isaac
Good food, good wine (Riesling is my favorite)
Fresh layer of snow
Christmas Music
A good book
Hot cocoa
Soft blankets
Snuggling (with my husband or son)
Our home

These are just a few things I've thought of while sitting here with Isaac on my lap. There are so many things for which to be thankful for that my list could go on forever. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

2 comments:

SaRaH said...

It sounds perfectly cozy over there. I think I'm heading over to your place. Happy Thanksgiving!

Ed / Julie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family, Rachael. I am thankful for blogs and the opportunity to catch up with old friends! :) Have a great day and holiday weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...