When I arrived home last night after being gone almost an hour, this is how I found Isaac. I play church league volleyball on Friday nights and I work on Fridays. Isaac plays really hard with all his friends on Fridays and is quite tired when we get home. Joe said he was on the computer and Isaac was playing near him and when he turned around this is how he found him. I think he must have been all tuckered out :)
5 days ago






7 comments:
Ahh!! That is so funny! :)
I love it. He literally played until he dropped:). What a boy!
HA HA...sooo cute!
Aw - what a great way to fall asleep, playing by daddy!
LOL! What a great kid.
Great picture! That's one tuckered out little boy.
Love the look on Joe's face, too. Classic.
And Joe's hair is a lot longer than I remember!!
His last hair cut was done really badly and he needed another hair cut sooner than usual...so that explains the long hair :)
Post a Comment