My friend, Eryn, made this Valentine for me as a gift from Isaac. He is dressed in a shirt that says "heart breaker" and even has some gel in his hair. On the back she put his hand prints. I just had to share this adorable Valentine. It was the best gift ever...although I am a bit biased.

5 days ago






5 comments:
Isaac looks so adorable, I love the hair product in his blonde hair.
And your blog looks great! You'll have to teach ME how to get mine looking better, because honestly, it's looking a little shabby these days. I'm messing with it and it's just not doing it for me!!;-)
Just do a google search of "Free Blogger Templates" and all kinds of options come up and they give you instructions on how to get it onto your blog.
What a cute little valentine!! Have you ever cut his hair?? I need to cut Owen's so badly, but I am such a chicken!
I also love how your blog looks...I may have to check out some new templates for mine too!
My friend who watches Isaac on Mondays for me is a beautician, so she cuts his hair and has done it twice now. I've only trimmed around his ears and that is scary enough :) It works out well because she just cuts it when he's at her house and I am not even there. She says he sits really well for her. (I think it would be different if I were there).
Cute Valentine and cute blog!
Post a Comment