Monday, February 16, 2009

Sewing Addiction

I think I'm beginning to become addicted to sewing. If it's a pretty simple project I usually can tackle it on my own. Today I found some Valentine fabric on clearance and these flour sack towels were a great deal at Walmart. I have to admit that I saw this project on someone else's blog. I'm not creative enough to come up with my own projects. Thought you might enjoy seeing what I put together. I may have to give these as gifts or something... we'll see who ends up getting them. I wonder if I should start an Etsy account and see if people will buy some of my projects. What do you think???

5 comments:

Ed / Julie said...

Love it, Rachael! I say, go for it with the etsy shop. :)

Rachael said...

Thanks for your input Julie. I'm still contemplating the Etsy thing. I think I need to make a stash of things before setting up the Etsy store. Also I need a cute name for my store...any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That is awesome, Rachael. You have a eye for design and a knack at this stuff. An Etsy shop sure would be fun.....

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

LOVE it! So adorable and practical too. Always thrilled to use my projects in everyday mundane life.

And yes for Etsy.

SaRaH said...

MOS DEF get you some etsy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...