I've recently posted a few recipes I've made with seafood. I have to admit that we have been craving seafood lately because in 3 weeks we will be leaving for Florida. We can't wait to have some fresh, perfectly cooked seafood...YUM! A friend asked if I had some good chicken or beef recipes. The following recipe is one I quite often make in the summer and it's quite simple, but tastes awesome! These were taken from www.kraftfoods.com. For awhile Kraft would send you their cooking magazine for free, but now you can sign up and receive it only by email. I would suggest signing up for it. The magazine has lots of nice pictures and easy recipes that don't take a lot of time, but taste delicious. Enjoy!
Grilled Chicken Bruschetta
(To view a picture of what it looks like click here)
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp dried basil
PLACE large sheet of heavy-duty foil over half of grill grate; heat grill to medium heat. Meanwhile, place chicken in resealable plastic bag. Add 2 Tbsp. dressing; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing. Refrigerate 10 min. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing.
GRILL chicken on uncovered side of grill 6 min. Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.
TURN chicken over; place, cooked-side up, on foil on grill. Top with tomato mixture. Close lid. Grill 8 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
And for a side dish we usually make this recipe to go along with the chicken:
Grilled New Potato Packet
(you can view the picture and recipe here)
HEAT grill to medium heat. Place potatoes in center of large piece of heavy-duty foil. (Or, use a double layer of regular foil.) Drizzle with water and oil. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
GRILL 18 to 20 min. or until potatoes are tender.
CUT slits in foil to release steam. Open packet. Drizzle potatoes with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and parsley.






1 comments:
Looks yummy, Rachael! Thanks so much! :)
Post a Comment