
I love watching the Food Network (although I don't watch it too much, because it makes me hungry all of the time). I happened to watch Paula Deen make this recipe and thought I would try it. It is delicious! I will definitely make it again. Plus it was easy to make and didn't take a lot of time....I like that part also. Since it was so delicious I had to pass this recipe along to others. So if you like shrimp and creamy soup this dish is for you! Enjoy!
2 weeks ago






2 comments:
You're quite the cook! We don't eat seafood, much, though, so my request would be for some kind of beef or chicken recipe next time around. Thanks! ;)
We've been dreaming about good seafood around here since we will be leaving for FL in a few weeks for Spring Break. Nothing beats fresh, perfectly cooked seafood at some awesome restaurants in FL. When I cook something in the beef/chicken category that deserves a post, I'll post it just for you :)
Post a Comment