I know I haven't posted in a couple of weeks but honestly I've been super busy but really don't know what to post about. Lately my days are filled with regular day to day stuff like cleaning and doing laundry and playing with Isaac, but it also has been filled with some photo ops that I've recently had the opportunities to do. I was the assistant for a wedding, took infant pictures for a friend, took senior pictures, took 1 year pictures of a sweet little boy of a friend of mine and then I just took family pictures for a parent's 35th anniversary gift and I have senior pictures that I'll be taking this coming Saturday. In between those times I'm busy editing all those pictures. I'm really have a lot of fun with it and since most of my photo ops are outdoors I'm trying to get them all in relatively soon before the weather gets bad. Feel free to check them out by clicking on the following links:
Kennedy's Baby Pictures
Jake's Senior Pictures
Harper's 1 Year Pictures
Veldman Family Pictures
Other than that I'm usually extremely tired at the end of the day since I'm now 14 weeks pregnant. The baby is the size of a lemon (I am notified weekly on babycenter.com of the baby's size and what is currently developing - I love that site). In about 6-8 weeks we may even know if the baby is going to be a boy or girl...yes, we are going find out - if the baby cooperates :)
I am now enjoying the Fall weather - although the cold and rain could go away for a bit - I LOVE watching the leaves change color and all the mums in bloom. Fall is a really beautiful season. I miss the warmth of Summer, but it will be back again next year. It's nice watching the seasons change and seeing God's hand in all the earth's beauty. Next week I hope to go with some friends and the kids to a pumpkin patch and get some fun pics of the kids there. I hope to post again soon but I won't make any promises :)
5 days ago






1 comments:
Nice pictures! You did a good job! Did you have any wedding pictures from Rita's wedding? How did that go for you?
Post a Comment