Friday, January 22, 2010

Comments

Due to some odd comments (one particular in Chinese), I've had to add the moderate comments to my blog. So once comments are approved by me they will appear on my blog. Sorry about this, but I don't like knowing what someone is saying on my blog and I can't read Chinese so I'll have to moderate them for now.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea! i haven't had any issues with the comments on my blog.

But I also turned off the option to have my blog in a search engine, thus eliminating a LOT of lookey loes who only want to hurt with their words.

And chances are it was harmless Chinese, but you just never know!! I might just do the same thing!! I really need to update my blog anyhow.

Kathryn said...

I had the same thing a few weeks ago (a chinese comment leading to a bad website), and turned comment moderation on too. Then I discovered that I was just able to delete comments, so I turned off the moderation and just keep a better eye on comments. No problems since.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...