I've finally been able to put a website together. I found a site that allows me to have 5 free webpages and I get to use all of their settings. Some day I hope to add more pages and details but for now this will have to do since I don't have much of a budget to work with. So here it is....introducing my new photography website:
http://raevenphotography.showitsite.com
Please give me any suggestions or advice about the site that you think might be better. I'm always welcome to new ideas. So this is one thing checked off my list of the many things I'd like to have done. Next will be business cards, price list, maybe a blog of my photo sessions....we'll see. Right now with running after a 2 year old, working part time, pregnant - due April 3, and taking care of the house, I'm not sure how much longer my list of things, that I'd like to accomplish BEFORE the baby comes, can get. It will be interesting to see how many photo shoots I get this coming Spring/Summer/Fall. I already have a few senior sessions that just need to be scheduled once the weather is nicer. I really enjoy those. It's fun being creative and incorporating props and stuff that the seniors are into. I also am looking forward to taking some pics of my friend's two girls. We are hoping to set up a tea party and make the shoot a lot of fun. I can't wait. Well, until then...enjoy the website and let me know what you think!
5 days ago






5 comments:
Rachael, that site is just perfect! I love it! Your pictures are beautiful...I wish you were closer, I'd love to have you take my kids' pictures:)
looks beautiful, rachael!
So beautiful, Rachael. You are very talented! :) How are you feeling? 11 wks to go!!!
Catherine: I wish I lived closer too. I'd love to be able to take pictures in your area. WA is so beautiful. It would be fun to take pics of your kids too.
Thanks Chris & Christina.
McJason: How am I feeling? One word - BIG. This baby boy is so active, I just hope he's a little more calm after he's born. I'm ready to meet this little guy. Hope you're feeling well.
i think the site is just gorgeous:) good job!
Post a Comment