Friday, March 5, 2010

Tutu Girl

I recently took pictures of my friend's 6 month old daughter, Kennedy. I babysit her and her brother every Tuesday and it has been such a joy watching them grow. Kennedy is the sweetest baby ever and I love how she is so smiley. I made a tutu for another photo shoot I'll be doing later this Spring and I decided I would practice a bit with it on Kennedy. It's so fun dressing up a girl. For some reason, little 2 year old boys don't like to do that sort of thing :)





Here is the full album if you wish to view all the pictures. Click here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Rachael, she is precious and so adorable. And you caught it on film.....yay for you! I bet her mom and dad love it as well.

SaRaH said...

like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...