Well, I'll start with Day #3: Isaac wet the bed just a little and I caught him in the act so got him to go the rest on the toilet. He had one accident in the morning and the rest of the day he stayed dry and went on the toilet every time he had to go!!!! Yay! I took him swimming last night and he even went to the bathroom by the pool. So excited! I think it's clicking! I did the bedtime routine last night and he went to the bathroom before bed and then I tried waking him up an hour after he went to sleep - that didn't work at all.
Day#4: I then woke him up at 5:45 (because he wet the bed at 6am both mornings prior to this) and he willingly went to the bathroom. Problem is - he then was wide awake and didn't want to go back to bed. So I'm tired, but I don't have to wash his sheets today. We'll see how today goes. I'm super excited that he is doing so well!!! Thanks for putting up with this posts on potty training. It's been the highlight of my days this week :)
2 weeks ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment