Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fun in Tennessee

We’ve been having a lot of fun the past couple of weeks. Okay, so these pictures are really from Labor Day weekend and this past weekend. Joe has been working at school and I’ve been able to do some fun things with the boys – although he did go with us to the park several times during Labor Day weekend.

Isaac loves playing in the fountains at Coolidge Park.

Venema-1

He also loves riding the goat on the carousel at Coolidge Park. Not sure why, but he loves the goat.

Venema-9

Looking at the walking bridge that we take to cross the Tennessee River. Coming from Coolidge Park going to downtown Chattanooga.

Venema-29

Isaac playing with the art/instruments at the park. (I guess it’s artwork that’s meant to be played)

Venema-48 We were invited to go with a friend to the Tennessee Aquarium. A volunteer placed a butterfly on Isaac’s arm. He thought that was pretty neat!

Venema-51

My boys looking out at the river. Well, Seth is :)

Venema-62

Sweet little Seth

Venema-68

I can’t believe my baby is 6 months old already!

Venema-87

No more pictures, mom!!!

Venema-15

Click here to see more pictures of the boys I posted on facebook.

4 comments:

SaRaH said...

Beautiful!

Michelle said...

Your boys are really growing up! We loved looking at your post of the boys...very cute pictures. It looks like you have some beautiful weather there for them to enjoy!
Levi loved your video clip of Seth...he watched it probably 6 times in a row! :)

Anonymous said...

Your boys are adorable! Thanks for visiting my blog. About the make-ahead muffins, I don't see why you can't make them right away. I think they are just called make-ahead b/c it'd be easy to prepare the night before and then you would just have to cook them the morning of.

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Wow, that's a cool looking bridge! Awesome pics of the boys....per the usual:) That butterfly is also pretty cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...