Anyone else having issues when commenting on other blogs??? Friends...I've tried commenting on several blogs recently and I keep getting Service Errors... So Frustrating!!
2 weeks ago
Anyone else having issues when commenting on other blogs??? Friends...I've tried commenting on several blogs recently and I keep getting Service Errors... So Frustrating!!
Labels: Thoughts
4 comments:
Hmmm, do you have two google accounts on one computer? I have two accounts (One blogger, one gmail) and unless you have set your settings to allow toggling between them it may not work. Just an idea.
That is SO frustrating, especially when you have things to say!!
I actually have two gmail accounts, but it toggles just fine. Not sure what the deal is. We'll see if I can comment on my own blog. Haven't tried this yet.
It worked. Now I'll go see if I can comment on other blogs.
yes i've had problems with it too. not too many lately.. but yeah it's frustrating. you type out a whole comment and then it says that. grrr
Post a Comment