I happened to come across this blog post about an adorable kid's room idea. I would love to duplicate this some day...
Isn't it adorable!!! I better start saving my Michael's and Hobby Lobby coupons so I can go buy some cheap letters.

5 days ago
I happened to come across this blog post about an adorable kid's room idea. I would love to duplicate this some day...
Isn't it adorable!!! I better start saving my Michael's and Hobby Lobby coupons so I can go buy some cheap letters.

Labels: crafts, Decorations, Fun, Home, Kids
2 comments:
So cute! I love this idea.
I LOOOOVE this idea! i've seen this before.. but every time I see it again i want to do it. And you are so sweet to share my printable with your readers. Hope it was just what you needed today. And, I'm sorry I never got back to you about where I found your blog. I actually found it from.. ha i can't remember. Just blog hopping. I'm so glad we found your blog too.
Post a Comment