We went for a walk and Fall has just started to show its colors here in Chattanooga. I love all the beautiful, bright colors and the weather has been gorgeous! We also came across some Canada Geese. Isaac wanted to take his picture with the pumpkin I carved and we thought Seth should also be in the picture. Seth obviously was not wanting his picture taken.
Seth has just recently gotten 4 teeth! How does a 7 month old have so many teeth already! The bottom two are fully in and the top two are just poking through. As you can see he loves showing off his bottom teeth but not the top ones. He was very happy to show you how he can now hold his bottle all by himself.







3 comments:
Beautiful pictures!! How do you do the collage thing? i like that:)
I used picasa. Free software you can download from online and either create web albums for others to view online or collages, etc. I wouldn't print pics from them since they make your pictures into a lower resolution, but it's fun to play around with.
Great collages! I'm going to have to try this too.
And I love that you posted a picture of Seth crying. Someone with grown children told me that I need to remember to take pictures of them being cranky/disagreeable too-- we so often only go for the ones where they are smiling! But the crabby faces are memories too!! :)
Post a Comment