Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Something to dwell on…

5x7

Libby at The Bonjour Family created this download of Philippians 4:8.  I love how the Bible can truly speak to us and show us how we should live.  You can download this print and put it on your fridge if you need a little reminder today.  I know I do.

3 comments:

mARTy said...

great piece of art

Julia Aalsburg said...

Thanks Rachael. Our ladies Bible study in Sioux Falls just talked about posting that verse around our house (by the TV, by the computer, by the bookshelf, etc.) to remind ourselves of the holiness that we are called to. I sent a link of your blog post to my friends in that study. What a timely post! Thanks

Ed / Julie said...

Thanks, Rachael! I printed it and framed it to put in my newly redone living room. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...