A friend and I just started swapping freezer meals. We did 2 meals last week and this week we will do 2 more. We invited a couple of other women in our neighborhood to join us so that the next time we’ll swap 4 meals! Honestly, this is the best thing ever. I cook one or two meals but make a bunch of it…enough for both families or more. Then swap with the friend and I have 4 meals for the week and we aren’t eating the same thing 2 weeks in a row.
So far we’ve had chicken taquitos, creamy tortellini soup, chicken broccoli rice casserole, chicken noodle soup.
This week we will be having: stuffed shells, penne w/ chicken and roasted tomatoes, chili and burritos.
I’m looking forward to when the other women join in and we just make one recipe each and make enough of it for all 4 of us or do two meals and we each will get 8 meals!!! Makes life easier for us moms with little ones.
I’ll keep you posted on all the wonderful meals we’ll be eating
I’m so excited!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment