Our pastor's wife made this meal for us awhile back and it has become one of our favorites. I've made it in the crockpot (like I'm doing today) and it works great that way also. The sauce and flavor is so yummy and it's such an easy recipe. Enjoy!
Honey Mustard Chicken
6-8 chicken thighs (I've used breasts too...any kind of pieces of chicken will work)
1/2 c honey
1/4 c mustard
1 tsp salt
1 tsp curry powder
Mix ingredients together and pour over chicken in a baking dish. Baste ever 15 min. Bake the chicken at 400 degrees for 45 min to an hour. Serve with rice. The sauce is great to pour on the rice.
Crockpot version: Put chicken in crockpot. Pour mixed ingredients over the chicken. Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3-4. Serve with rice.






2 comments:
I've never tried it in a crockpot. Hmm. Sounds like a great idea.
Sounds yummy... gonna have to try this one! :)
Post a Comment